Sunday, October 10, 2010

“I think that 85% of Americans are rational, good people. The other 15% run the place. Crazy is the problem. Crazy gets on television. Normal has to make dinner.” 
~Jon Stewart


I read and appreciate all comments & questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover